Thursday 9 June 2011

Heeey..sorry I haven't wrote on here for a while I have been rather busy...

but..guess what! I'm here now, Today has been awesome it hasn't rained one bit.. hallelujah! apart from today..it has rained everyday and just been miserable, soo miserable that there was thunder and lightning -.- Only one more day till I go to see Two Door Cinema Club at Rockness, and Kasabian are playing as well its gonna be awesome !! >.< and it means I get to miss a day off school bonus :) I hope it doesn't rain..or have any more thunder or lightning... oh my god i heard an amazing new artist on the radio the other day he is amazing you should go listen to his songs they are really good Ed Sheeran >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xADSSBs34is..you know that guitar thing on the google logo its so addictive just messing around with the strings.. I was in computing and got told of for playing with it...m'bad! ^.^ Sorry again for my rather random post.. I shall put a post up on saturday to tell about Rockness ^.^

PrettyLittleButterflies >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment